Tanihara Shosuke

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tanihara Shosuke
Tanihara Shosuke
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hello Everyone
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:17 am by shosukequeen

» Robin Hood 2010
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:55 am by jeseenshern

» NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!!
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm by nuts

» Tanihara Shosuke playing the lead role in the new movie "Tenshi no Koi"
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am by Lullaby

» Happy Birthday Tanihara san~~~
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 pm by KOME

» ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT´S THIS?
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 pm by Lullaby

» hi all this is KOME~
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by KOME

» TANIHARA SHOSUKE NEW MEN´S CLUB MAGAZINE´S FACE
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm by Lullaby

» ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN IN JAPAN!
NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 pm by Lullaby

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:16 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!!

4 posters

Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!!

Post  Lullaby Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm

I know...It´s really hard to talk about oneself but I also admit that it´s necessary if you want to meet new people and that´s exactly what I want (apart of talking about TS). Ok! I´m Lullaby, the administrator of this site. I´m a Spanish 30 year-old woman and since I was a little girl I´ve been always very interested in Asian cultures. Thanks Internet I could find a lot of information, movies, music and news about theses countries, specially Japan, and my next step is learning Japanese. My hobbies are movies, music, reading and sports and I´m very interested in meeting people from all over the world. Ok! That´s it! Hey!! It was not so difficult!!!

See yaa!! flower
Lullaby
Lullaby
Admin

https://taniharashosuke.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty Hello!!

Post  Shoni Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am

First of all Hi to everyone!!! Very Happy

I'm a guy whose nick is Shoni, I'm 36 years old and I am from Chile. I'm an english-spanish Translator and Interpreter. Nowadays I study the most beautiful language on earth: Japanese.... and I also practise Kendo.

I'm a fan of Tanihara 'cause I feel he's a good actor although I haven't seen a huge bunch of all of his works. To be honest the first time I saw Tanihara was in Gokusen 2. Because I'm a huge fan of Yukie Nakama (I translate her tv series into spanish)

Since I belong to a fansub I decided to translate some series for non english speakers so they can enjoy them.
Among them you can find "Edison no Haha", and I helped in "Erai tokoro ni totsuide shimatta!". Both of them have Tanihara as an actor.

I laughed a lot watching "The handsome suit" where Tanihara plays the cute one. I also enjoyed Mop Girl, I also had fun with "Yama Onna Kabe Onna" where Tanihara co-stars with the Japanese beauty Ito Misaki (And also Kyoko Fukada) I designed a nice dvd cover for this one.

Well, as I said before I think he's a good actor with lots of talent to desplay in forthcoming works. So let's wait for Tanihara's following surprises.

I hope to make friends here who enjoy japanese movies and series lol!

Hugs!! cheers

SHONI

Shoni

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty Re: NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!!

Post  Lullaby Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Welcome Shoni! I´m happy at least you could reply the topics...hehehe!! (gomen! It was my fault!Embarassed ).

I´ve read your introduction and I think we have many things in common: Our mother tongue is Spanish, both of we are interested in Japanese language and culture and of course the main reason for this forum: Tanihara Shosuke.
I think I´m in the same situation as you...I really like Tanihara too, but I haven´t seen many of his dramas and movies,..not yet...So, I will update the site as I watch more things about him...(that´s the reason there isn´t a lot of resources in this site yet, It´s difficult to find information about him)

This morning I have just finished watching 'Mop Girl' and I really enjoyed it! The dorama is very fresh and funny, the actors are perfect in their roles and It has been a surprised to see Tanihara in this kind of character (I´m get used to see him beeing nice, polite, charming, smiling, patient)...
He has confirmed me he is a very versatile actor. I disagree with some parts of the end...but I´ll write them at the dorama topics... (as a spoiler of course).
I´m also trying to attract people to the site...but people seem not to be very interested...It´s a pitty!!! I´ll continue doing it! I´m really happy you´re the one who wrote in this forum...Now we need more members...

I want to learn Japanese, too. The problem is I filled the subscription but they rejected it twice!!!Sad Why? Because It´s an Oficial Language School only a small group are able to study Japanese...perhaps they think I´m too old, I don´t know...So, here I am, watching doramas and movies everyday but It´s not the same, I would like to learn the language in proper way.

I´m going to post an index with the next movies I¨m going to upload...perhaps you haven´t seen them. I hope you like it.

See you Shoni and thanks again for joining!!!
Wink
Lullaby
Lullaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty HI!!

Post  loverofred Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:44 am

Hi, I'm Loverofred, I joined this site because I've just recently became a fan of his. He's freaking hot. and o god.. I just love his voice. it's so smooth.. Razz especially the kiss in love shuffle where he says.. WOW.. lol it was so funny.. i love the drama overall. I've tried to find dramas where he's playing a major role like 'erai tokoro ni totsuide shimatta', 'ca to oyobi', and 'mukodono' but i can't find any eng subbed ones. I don't understand japanese so I can't really watch it without subs.
loverofred
loverofred

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoni Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 am

loverofred wrote:Hi, I'm Loverofred, I joined this site because I've just recently became a fan of his. He's freaking hot. and o god.. I just love his voice. it's so smooth.. Razz especially the kiss in love shuffle where he says.. WOW.. lol it was so funny.. i love the drama overall. I've tried to find dramas where he's playing a major role like 'erai tokoro ni totsuide shimatta', 'ca to oyobi', and 'mukodono' but i can't find any eng subbed ones. I don't understand japanese so I can't really watch it without subs.

Hello!!
download the drama "Edison no haha" where he plays a main role, then go to
d-addicts and download the english subtitles. You should also look for the movie "The handsome suit" where he is the main character.

Cheers!!! Very Happy

Shoni

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty Nice to meet you Loverofred!!!

Post  Lullaby Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Welcome Loverofred!!! cheers
It´s a pleasure for me finding such a great fan of TS, wow!! I´m really glad you decided join the forum! You´re absolutelly right...he´s very very handsome and probably his voice is one of his best assets. He also dubbed an anime movie ('The Sky Crawlers').
'Love Shuffle' is symply PERFECT! I really like this drama because we can learn a lot of things about human being nature and how love and relationships work. About subs...I also have the same problem Sad Sometimes I find one of his dramas but not the subtitles...for example...right now, I´m dowloading 'Syabake' a drama where Tanihara plays a role during the ancient time in Japan...but there´s no subs ANYWHERE!!!! I don´t care..I´ll see it although I won´t understand anything!!! Razz and I will share with you as soon as possible!! Promise!!

Shoni is right! Edison no haha is a jdrama where Tanihara is one of the main actors..but in my opinion in 'MOP GIRL' TS has a much more important role and believe me Loverofred! In this drama HE´S ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HOT!!! Embarassed
I recommend to you 100%. In fact this is the first drama I¨m going to upload to the site...It really deserves a special place...! But if you don´t want to wait you can download here CLICK. But remember you have to look for the english subtitle at the Subtitle index, right?

BTW: For sure...!!! THE HANDSOME SUIT!!! ESSENTIAL!!!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! You can dowload it directly from the download topic of this forum!!! I hope you like it!!!

Thanks for joining and please, all of you, forgive me if I can´t upload the site as much as I´d like...but It really takes a long to do it!!!
Arigatoo!!! And please, don´t doubt to participate in the forum!!!

Mataneee!!!

P.D.: by the way...where are you from?
Lullaby
Lullaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! I´M LULLABY!! Empty HAhahaaa

Post  Shoni Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:49 pm

hahahahaaa, I'm starting to feel like a queer or a poof among comments such as Tanihara is freaking hot, he's so cute and stuff like that, hahahahahaa.
I'm just kidding!

Anyway I wouldn't go so far as to call Tanihara "cute", I think he's a good actor. In my case I die for Yukie Nakama I love you and Ito Misaki. I love you

Have a good one!!! Very Happy

Shoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lullaby Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Razz

I´m sorry Shoni!!!! You know what...? It´s a pitty you´re not a woman!!! hhahaha!!! No, I´m kidding!!!!
As the Administrator of this site I should be more objective and trying not to realease my deep feelings about Tanihara...!! I know, ...I know...I´m doing my best!! I try to control myself...! But you know...,Loverofred was so excited about him...and I just joint her!!! Embarassed
I hope you don´t loose your interest about the site or you feel uncomfortable because of this comments...but you know how women are in general when we meet together...we love gossip about male beauty! Wink

You told you subtitled 'Edison no Haha!'...is it possible to get this drama in Spanish? I would like to finish watching it...

Hasta luego!!! Razz
Lullaby
Lullaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loverofred Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 am

Lullaby wrote:by the way...where are you from?
I'm from the US. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I'll make sure to watch 'The Handsome Suit', and 'Edison no Haha'
Shoni wrote:In my case I die for Yukie Nakama I love you and Ito Misaki. I love you
Yukie Nakama in 'Gokusen' was really good, she's really funny in that one. I only remember Ito Misaki in 'Densha Otoko,' but I didn't really like that drama. Was she also in Gokusen as well? Of all the girls, I think Horikita Maki is the cutest. ^ ^ and I think Shaku Yumiko is pretty luscious in 'Love Game'

In any case, I think Love Shuffle is a really good drama overall. Tanihara is a really good actor, he made me dislike him for an episode (episode 8 ). But omg, the girl he 'impregnated' in the drama is so ugly. I felt sorry for her character when it's said that her husband really does cheat on her.

Tanihara also plays in "Gakko ja Oshierarenai!" but it's kinda perverted and a little weird for my taste. But he's a principal there and doesn't really play the main role. But even if he's just a supporting character, he still acts well. Very Happy
loverofred
loverofred

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoni Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 am

C'mon Lullaby, I was jus t kidding!!! Very Happy , of course you can make the comments you want. As a man I acknowledge Tanihara is a handsome man, not because I'm a man I can't tell a guy is handsome. I was just joking!

As for Edison no Haha, I Actually translated that dorama into spanish. So you can download it and also find the subtitles in the page where I originally am, my home in the net: www.asia-team.net You can also find hundreds of doramas and movies from all asia, not only japan.

Take care!!! Very Happy

Shoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoni Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:40 am

Hello Loverofred,

Actually I'm a big fun of Yukie, I just downloaded "Watashi wa kai ni naritai" her last movie just released on DVD in Japan, in english is called "I want to be a shellfish". In Gokusen she's been really funny, in Erai tokoro ni totsuide shimatta (With Tanihara) she was also funny,in Joshi Deka she was a bad-ass and funny detective, and now I'm translating her last drama: Arifureta Kiseki" which is totally different from what she's done before. As for Ito Misaki, I recommend Edison no Haha (With Tanihara)
I like her although she's not a great actress.

OK, remember to watch handsome suit whenever you can.

BYE!!! Very Happy

Shoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lullaby Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Shoni wrote:C'mon Lullaby, I was jus t kidding!!! Very Happy , of course you can make the comments you want. As a man I acknowledge Tanihara is a handsome man, not because I'm a man I can't tell a guy is handsome. I was just joking!

As for Edison no Haha, I Actually translated that dorama into spanish. So you can download it and also find the subtitles in the page where I originally am, my home in the net: www.asia-team.net You can also find hundreds of doramas and movies from all asia, not only japan.

Take care!!! Very Happy

Hi Shoni!!! I´m a huge fan of this site!! I visit it everyday and I also send many posts... Razz I can hardly imagine how my life would be without this forum...It´s the best Asian movies-dramas source for Spanish speakers you can find at the net.
For sure...I will download Edison no Haha!!! Thank you!!!! Laughing
Lullaby
Lullaby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nuts Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm

hi all.. newbie here

the name is nuts ^_^
I'm currently in love with Tanisho since I watch Love Shuffle
he was really cool there
so I started looking for his other doramas n movies
and after I watched "The Handsome Suit", I adore him much more
and then I found this forum

nice to meet you all.. ^o^

nuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum